Skip to content
- 2 pouches (200g) açaí purée
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 package of gelatin (each one is the equivalent of 1 tbsp (15 ml)of gelatin.
- 1 envelope of dream whip (3.9 grams)
- Dissolve one package of gelatin in 1/4 cup of cold water. Then add 1/4 cup of hot water and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Bring to boil the açaí purée, water, sugar and blueberries. Boil for one minute until the blueberries have broken down.
- Add the gelatin to the açaí mixture and stir.
- Divide into half and put into two bowls and cool in fridge.
- When one of the mixtures begins to gel, mix the dream whip according to package directions and then whip into the açaí gel.
- Put half of the açaí gel into the bottom of your desert dish and top with the mouse.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.
- Enjoy a nice light desert!